Mark Greene: Spring 2016 Contact Info
Don't suffer in silence! Come and talk to me!
- My email @udel.edu is
- 15 Kent Way, Room 107. (If I appear not to be around during office hours, try the main Philosophy Dept. building, over the road at 24 Kent Way.)
- Office hours
- Thursday 11 am to 1 pm - and by appointment.
- - (Known exceptions: None yet.)
- - I'm usually lurking in or near my office at these times. You are welcome to drop by unannounced but, if you are planning to see me, it is wise to let me know. You will avoid having to wait for whoever beat you to my door, and I can make sure I'm easily found at the time that works for you. Also, if the door outside is locked, try berating it with your fists - if I'm in my office, I'll hear you.
- - And one more thing: despite the ADA, 15 Kent Way has steps and no ramp. Of course, this presents an accessibility issue so do let me know if you need to meet elsewhere (e.g. the library cafe is a good backup, even on short notice during office hours.)
- Web meetings
- If office hours are a problem, we can meet via skype or a Google Hangout. Add 'markgreene.ud' to your skype contacts and make an appointment (I'm not routinely logged in.)
- Office phone
- (302) 831-0448
- You can use
Sakai@UDto communicate with me and with your other colleagues in this class using the 'Messages' or 'Email' tools:
- - NB! Sakai 'Messages' do no automatically forward to my email. To ensure that I don't miss your message, check the 'send a copy to email' option.
- - If you do not want to entrust a private message to unsecured email, do not check that box, but do send me another email or message copied to email to let me know I need to look for your secure message on