Medical Ethics for BME
- As a UD faculty member, I am required to notify the UD Title IX coordinator of any report of behavior that constitutes sexual misconduct under UD policy.
- This mandate applies to reports that a faculty member becomes aware of in class, in office hours, in advisement meetings, via email or in any other context.
- This mandate applies regardless of whether the person reported to have experienced prohibited conduct wishes the Title IX coordinator to be notified.
- More information and resources:
- For more information on the University of Delaware's Sexual Misconduct Policy, including information on confidential resources, see sites.udel.edu/sexualmisconduct. UD provides 24 hour crisis assistance and victim advocacy and counseling. Contact 302 831-2226, Student Health Services, to get in touch with a sexual offense support advocate.
Mark Greene: Spring 2018 Contact Info
- My email @udel.edu is
- 15 Kent Way, #107.
If I appear not to be around during office hours, try the main Philosophy building over the road at 24 Kent Way.
NB: Early morning office hours in Brew Ha Ha, 45 E. Main St, Newark, DE 19711.
- Office hours
- Tuesdays: 12:30-1:30pm. (15 Kent Way)
Tuesdays & Thursdays: 7:15-7:45am. (Brew Ha Ha)
Other times by appointment.
Exceptions: No office pm office hours, Tue Mar 6.
- - You are welcome to drop by unannounced but an appointment might save you waiting for whoever beat you to my door.
- If the outside door is locked, try berating it with your fists - I'll hear you if I'm in my office.
- - 15 Kent Way has steps but no ramp. Of course, this presents an accessibility issue so do let me know if you need to meet elsewhere (e.g. the library cafe is a good backup, even on short notice during office hours.)
- Web meetings
- If office hours are a problem, we can meet via Skype. Add 'markgreene.ud' to your Skype contacts and arrange a time (I'm not routinely logged in.)
- You can useCanvas@UDto communicate with me and others in aCanvas@UDclass by using the 'Messages' tool:
- - NB! Sakai 'Messages' do no automatically forward to my email. To ensure that I don't miss your message, check the 'send a copy to email' option.
- - If you do not want to entrust a private message to unsecured email, do not check that box, but do send me another email or message copied to email to let me know I need to look for your secure message onCanvas@UD.