As a UD faculty member, I am required to notify the UD Title IX coordinator of any report of behavior that constitutes sexual misconduct under UD policy.
This mandate applies to reports that a faculty member becomes aware of in class, in office hours, in advisement meetings, via email or in any other context.
This mandate applies regardless of whether the person reported to have experienced prohibited conduct wishes the Title IX coordinator to be notified.
More information and resources:
For more information on the University of Delaware's Sexual Misconduct Policy, including information on confidential resources, see sites.udel.edu/sexualmisconduct. UD provides 24 hour crisis assistance and victim advocacy and counseling. Contact 302 831-2226, Student Health Services, to get in touch with a sexual offense support advocate.
Mark Greene: Spring 2019 Contact Info
My email @udel.edu is
15 Kent Way, #107. (Note: Early am office hours in Brew Ha Ha.)
If I appear not to be around during office hours, try the main Philosophy building over the road at 24 Kent Way.
Tue & Thu: 7:15 - 7:45am in Brew Ha Ha, 45 E. Main St. Tue 12:30 - 1:30pm in 15 Kent Way.
Other times by appointment.
Exceptions: No office hours Tue Feb 11.
- You are welcome to drop by unannounced but an appointment might save you waiting for whoever beat you to my door.
- If the outside door is locked, try berating it with your fists - I'll hear you if I'm in my office.
- 15 Kent Way has steps but no ramp. Of course, this presents an accessibility issue so do let me know if you need to meet elsewhere (e.g. the library cafe is a good backup, even on short notice during office hours.)
If office hours are a problem, we can meet via Skype. Add 'markgreene.ud' to your Skype contacts and arrange a time (I'm not routinely logged in.)
You can use Canvas@UD to communicate with me and others in a Canvas@UD class by using the 'Messages' tool:
- NB! Sakai 'Messages' do no automatically forward to my email. To ensure that I don't miss your message, check the 'send a copy to email' option.
- If you do not want to entrust a private message to unsecured email, do not check that box, but do send me another email or message copied to email to let me know I need to look for your secure message on Canvas@UD.